The workshop will take place on the Harvard University campus in Cambridge, MA.
All events will be held at the Maxwell Dworkin building, located at 33 Oxford Street
(see PDF map). For a map of the building with meeting locations, go here.
- Take the Red Line train towards Alewife
- Get off at the Harvard Square stop
- After exiting the station, you will be just outside Harvard Yard near the Johnston Gate
- Follow the walking path, shown on the campus map, to the DEAS buildings
- From either Soldier's Field Road or Memorial Drive, take J.F. Kennedy Street through Harvard Square
- Cross Mt. Auburn Street
- At the next light, bear (slightly) right - this is Massachusetts Avenue and the Out of Town newsstand will be on your right
- Stay in the middle lane
- Follow Massachusetts Avenue until you see Everett Street on your right
- Follow Everett Street to the end and go straight through the traffic light (you will see a sign for the 52 Oxford Street Garage). The attendant's booth is around the corner to your left
- Tell the operator in the booth that you are here for the Biosensors workshop
When you leave the 52 Oxford Street Garage, follow the signs to Oxford Street. Turn left onto Oxford Street and Maxwell Dworkin is at #33 (the large brick and glass building).
We have 20 reserved spaces at the 52 Oxford Street Garage. (at Everett and Mass Ave). You may park there from 7:00 AM through 6:30 PM during the the date of workshop.
Parking is also available at metered spots on Oxford Street or in the Harvard University lot.
Note: given the difficult driving conditions in Boston
–- especially the area in and around Harvard Square -- you might want to use the MBTA subway, which
you can easily access near many of the hotels.