1. CPCB data for 1999-2001 for seven monitoring stations
in New Delhi (monthly averages, maximum and minimum) showing concentrations
of SO2, NOx and SPM. Detailed daily data for the ITO crossroads for 1999
and 2000 includes RSPM, CO.
1. Origin Destination Study carried out in 1957 by the Town
and Country Planning Organization, New Delhi
1. ML Infomap data for land use in 1962, 1990, 1999 derived
from IRS satellite images.
2. Ward boundary related Census 1991 data for 116 ward boundaries in New
Delhi. Includes number of workers (construction, mining, services, agriculture
and transportation), households population, literacy data but no income.
3. District level data (Delhi is one district) from Census 1981 and 1991.
4. National highways, railroads, major and minor roads in the city of
5. Major industrial locations in New Delhi and descriptions of the types
6. Location of rivers and lakes